The ICC which stands for Interconnecting Clamp, has an innovative sensing model. UAT is going beyond being just a fastener to hold up wiring, the team is addressing the challenges of aircraft maintenance through their sensing clamp.
A clamp embedded with a netwrok of sensors that can map, monitor, and diagnose faults in the electrical system of any vehicle. Essentially creating a live 3D map of the entire system that can alert, predict, and help solve issues that are difficult to reproduce on ground.
- Automatic customization of sensing for different needs
- Utlizes Augmented Reality to help localize faults
- Unique algorithms that aids in wire isolation and performance
- Data analytics through Artificial Intelligence
- Battery-less operation
- High-temperature performance
- 20-30% human error reduction
- Increase of efficiency in maintenance procedure by 65%
- Immediate fault detection
- Improvement of aircraft readiness
- Ability to schedule and prioritize aircraft tasks in a time-pressured multi-tasking environment based on data and severity of the fault